Please Read Before You Visit
1. Upon arrival, all visitors are immediately requested to undergo a non-contact forehead temperature check. If your temperature registers as over 38°C (100.4°F), we will request that you immediately return home and seek medical advice. If you decline, you will be asked to leave.
2. Visitors are requested to confirm that they:
* Have not had any recent anosmia or cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
* Have not returned to the UK in the last 14 days from an area listed in Public Health England’s Guidance.
* Have not been in contact with colleagues, family or friends who have returned from one of those areas or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
3. All site visitors are expected to follow increased levels of personal hygiene. We request that all visitors:
* Wash hands-on arrival and departure
* Use hand sanitiser provided
* Avoid shaking hands and physical contact
4. If you do not have a mask, a paper face mask can be provided before your consultation begins.
5. Please sit only in designated areas or as directed by our staff.
We recommend that you continue to follow updates and latest advice on how to protect yourself through Government announcements, Public Health England and the NHS. Further information can be found at these links:
Government advice: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Advice for travellers: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
Our clinic has always operated under enhanced hygiene conditions. Our standard measures include:
Ultra AX and V1 antiviral disinfectant (available in our store) certified to BS-EN 14476 BS-EN 1276 + BS-EN 13697 effective against coronavirus 1m contact time (Ultra AX)
Verilux Cleanwave UV-C light wands for spot cleaning 30s duration
3M 4570 Protective coveralls for all clinicians, plus custom designed protective face shields
Air purifier in each treatment room
Sterilisation between each patient
Deep clean each morning and evening
In addition we have ensured: